Sunday, April 21, 2013

AJE Earrings Challenge Reveal #7!

For Art Jewelry Elements Earrings Challenge Week #13 ~ I have been admiring Kristi Bowman's components for awhile and I was thrilled to finally use them to design a pair of earrings.  I just love the texture and colors of her copper components and before I even received them I decided I needed to combine them with turquoise.  I love the tribal design Kristi put on these components.  She has lots of eye candy jewelry and components in her Etsy store!



For Week #14, I had to show off the pair of earrings I made for the Artisan Whimsy Bead Chat 5 x 5 Product Testing Group.  Amazing how an aluminum strip can transform into such beauty!  You can read more details on my previous post.

Please hop on over to other wonderful artists who wrote about their creations!


Mahalo for stopping by!  
Kumi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment