Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meet the Teacher ~ Kim St. Jean

Kim St. Jean


I've been wanting to take Kim's class since I bought her fabulous book Mixed Metal Mania.  I also took her Fold Forming online class at Beaducation and loved it!  I highly recommend both the book and her classes at Beaducation.  Kim's Simple Hammered Clasp Class is how I learned how to make my own clasp using wire with leather cord and it's free! 

Here is an intro clip by Beaducation about Kim St. Jean.



Since I work a lot with copper, learning how to solder with copper and bezel setting is a must on my list this year.  Find out more about Kim's work and teaching schedule on Kim's Website.  I've learned so much from her book and online classes and can't wait to take her class in person at Bead & Button!

No comments:

Post a Comment