Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Bead Soup from Melissa Muir!

I received a package from my Bead Soup partner Melissa Muir and I couldn't help but to have a smile on my face as I was opening the package.  Look at all the goodies she sent me!

My soup included beautiful black beads in various sizes, the black swirl beads, a strand of turquoise (I love turquoise!), a strand of agate (I think) beads, gold filled clasp, lots of copper blanks which I can't wait to enamel or patina, and a gorgeous brass pendant with a beautiful black drusy which Melissa made.  The pendant is so gorgeous! 

My head is filled with so many design ideas!   Thank you Melissa for the beautiful bead soup! 

We are in the second reveal date ~ August 11.  Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Kumi. I'm checking out PWF members first. Love your site. You got some awesome beads from your partner. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Kathy! I was almost at your name under the 8/28 Reveal group! Thanks for visiting! Lots of ideas in my head right now. This is so much fun and glad to see other PWF members in the party!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some VERY interesting pieces to work with! I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both sent a great package of soup ingredients to your partner! I'm thrilled to see what you make, see you on 11th :-D
    Friendly greetings from Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pieces are wonderful Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete